Need a Change? Modify Registration
There are only 200 tickets available for the conference due to capacity limitations!
The 2022 conference will be an exclusive members-only event with plenty of networking and education opportunities for women professionals across all fermented/alcoholic beverage categories. In line with the Pink Boots mission, our conference will be a hub for helping attendees advance their personal and professional development through education. Learn about our
Health & Safety Protocols and view our
Expected Event Behavior Policy.
2022 National Conference Registration Rates
Thru January 13
Starting January 14
Code Required to Register|
Exhibit Only Registration||
Code Required to Register|
Presenter Registration Deadline
All presenters must be registered for the conference by January 7, 2022.
Connect with Registration PLUS Pink Boots Membership
Join Pink Boots Society with your conference registration and instantly connect to an organization that was created to assist, inspire, and encourage women fermented and alcoholic beverage industry professionals to advance their careers through education.
Select the “Registration PLUS” rate and join today! All the benefits of membership for one (1) year are included.
Click here for information on the membership types available.
Thru January 13
Starting January 14
Professional Registration PLUS||$190||$230|
Business in Planning Registration PLUS||$190||$230|
Aspiring Registration PLUS||$170||$210|
Travel Grant Scholarship
As in past years, Pink Boots Society anticipates that women from all facets of our industry will attend our 2022 conference. This scholarship is a travel grant for members to attend the 2022 Pink Boots Society Biennial Conference if the cost of travel is preventing members from attending the conference. Travel grants of $1,000 each will be distributed to scholarship recipients with the understanding they need to attend the conference and complete the required Pay it Forward presentation.
Application Window: October 25-November 30, 2021
Learn More & Apply
2022 National Conference Tees
Register by January 13 and you'll be able to purchase a conference tee at $10 off! Limited quantities may be available onsite at full price, so order when you register for the conference to take advantage of this awesome deal!
Registration cancellations for the conference MUST be made in writing and received no later than January 7, 2022. Cancellations received by this date are subject to a $45 processing fee. Registration cancellations received after January 7, 2022, are NOT subject to a refund. Additionally, registration may be transferred to another person within your organization at any time.
Pink Boots reserves the right to cancel the conference if a sufficient number of registrations are not received by January 7, 2022. If Pink Boots Society cancels this conference, your registration fee will be refunded in full. In the event Pink Boots Society cancels any portion of the conference, Pink Boos is not liable for nonrefundable airfares or ticket change penalties imposed by the airlines. By registering for this conference, you agree to the cancellation and refund terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Read the full terms and conditions here.
Health & Safety
The health and well-being of our attendees, sponsors, exhibitors, speakers, and staff is our top priority. Learn about our
Health & Safety Protocols and what you need to know about staying safe at the 2022 National Conference.
Expected Event Behavior Policy
Pink Boots Society is committed to providing an environment that is safe and welcoming to all. We all deserve to work and meet in an environment where we are treated with dignity and respect. All members and event attendees will treat each other appropriately, Pink Boots Society will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form.
Therefore, all members and event attendees including sponsors, vendors, and guests will comply with the following:
- Treat all individuals respectfully, recognizing their human dignity, celebrating their diverse human characteristics, race, ethnicity, economic status, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity, gender presentation, sexual orientation, body size, citizenship, marital status, apparent or hidden disability, or veteran status.
- Contribute to a positive, supportive environment that is free of intimidation, exploitation, shaming, bullying, hostility, alienation, or harassment of any kind.
- Speak out when the actions of others violate the rights of any individual.
- Respect the opinions of others and address conflicts in a positive and constructive manner.
Please note, if you register a guest for an event, you are responsible for the actions of the guest. Violations of this policy should be reported to event staff or through the anonymous reporting system. Pink Boots Society reserves the right to remove any individual from attendance or participation in any Pink Boots Society sponsored event without prior warning or refund, and to take additional action as determined necessary.
Members and guests are responsible for protecting attendees and the organization by taking steps to assure that all attendees follow all laws in the process of purchase, sharing, or consumption of alcoholic beverages. If any attendee consumes alcohol beyond the point of being able to function safely, appropriately, or legally, Pink Boots event organizers and their representatives may take any action they deem appropriate to keep those persons from breaking any laws and from harming themselves or others.
What to do if you witness or are subject to unacceptable behavior:
- If you are subjected to unacceptable behavior, notice that someone else is being subjected to unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please notify an event/conference organizer, or submit a report through the anonymous reporting system as soon as possible. All reports will remain completely confidential.
- Event Staff will be available to help participants contact venue security or local law enforcement, to provide escorts, or to otherwise assist those experiencing unacceptable behavior to feel safe for the duration of the conference. You can report unacceptable behavior to any member of staff or through the anonymous reporting system.
- We expect all conference participants (staff, sponsors, volunteers, speakers, attendees, and other guests) to abide by this event behavior policy at all conference venues and conference-related social events.
Need to make a change to your registration?
Click "Modify Registration" above or Contact Pink Boots Society at
firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-651-454-7250.