The health and safety of our attendees, sponsors, and staff is our top priority.
Below are the National Conference COVID protocols and steps we are taking to ensure the health & safety of all participants. We are committed to updating these guidelines based on CDC, State of North Carolina, and City of Charlotte’s COVID-19 regulations and recommendations. Pink Boots Society will maintain the highest level of compliance and safety considerations at our meetings. As regulations and recommendations change, updates to our measures will be made here.
As of October 25, 2021:
NOTE: As regulations and requirements change, Pink Boots Society reserves the right to alter the above as is needed. Please check back regularly for the current measures.
- Distance when you can. Pink Boots Society will limit the number of attendees to allow more distancing.
- We strongly recommend that all participants be vaccinated.
- Do not attend the Conference if you are not feeling well or think you have been exposed to COVID-19 or other viruses.
- We will provide signage throughout the venue that reminds all participants of COVID protocols.
- We will provide sanitizing stations throughout the meeting area.
- We will have wipes at each mic for speakers to sanitize before speaking.
- Pink Boots Society has moved from a printed program book to a mobile app.
- We are following all venue catering safety protocols.
- Pink Boots is working with the Charlotte Marriott City Center to stay current with their specific safety and cleanliness measures.